Welcome on digital. Everything about digital marketing and money. My name is Kamil Hox and today I will show you the 101 blogging tools. Let’s go straight to it:
101+ Blogging Tools For 2020
This list of blogging tools contain resources for many needs in this kind of industry doesn’t matter if you professional, part-time or personal. This is the compositions of various sections, allowing you to choose the right tool for the right use.
Blogging is the craft and using the right blogging tools will do a smooth job, your art will stand out!
Here you can find the comprehensive list of blogging tools which you can use for your own business, and find new tools to improve your blogging skills and gain more consumers of your content.
Every tool is useful on its own way. I wish to know what you guys using as well what wasn’t include in the list.Let’s learn from each other
Blog editors and blogging helpers
improve your writing tools
- Open Live Writer: Best desktop editor for Windows OS, and you can publish directly from your desktop.
- Lisa Tener -Book Writing Coach
- Write: Write! is software for the productive writer. Here are just a few of the features it has that will make it indispensable for hitting your writing goals.
- Hemingway Editor: super desktop writing tool which will improve your writing. Get an instant reading level grade and word count.
- Frase: A web-based writing tool that integrated with WordPress, medium and a few other platforms. It uses all technology to help you improve your content.
- Script Reader Pro: team of working writers who can help you write scripts that sell
- Duplichecker: Completely free and accurate online tool to check plagiarism. Just Copy & Paste to detect Copied content.
- Grammarly: The World’s Most Accurate Online Grammar Checker.
- Prowritingaid: A grammar checker, style editor, and writing mentor in one package
- Write shop: is a homeschool writing program that helps you teach writing with confidence
- Freelance writers dan
Content idea generation helpers
- Blog topic generator: write your keyword and that give you post ideas.
- BuzzSumo : choose a website or a topic to find the most shared and engaging content.
- Quora: get unlimited ideas for your blog content.
- Google Trends: find the currently trending subjects or find the search trend for any keyword of your choice.
Blog post title too Post title tool
- Headline Analyzer: best tool in this section, you will be surprised of the best titles for your blog posts.
- EMV tool: emotional marketing value of a title. The higher the EMV score is, the better it will perform on social media channels.
- TweakBiz title generator: A comprehensive title generator
- Potent idea generator: content idea generator or a title generator
- UpWorthy title generator: viral topic generator you need.
images for blogs
- Pixabay: site where you can download high-quality images.
- Flickr Advanced search: Use Flickr Advance search to find images with a creative common license.
- Unsplash:free quality images to use for your perpose
- Google image search: Use images with an appropriate license which you can use on your blog.
Blog reading and content discovery tool
- Zest: for marketers, available in chrome as chrome add-on.a lot of info about marketing
- Feedly: organize, read and share what matters to you
- Pocket: “read it later” my favourite productive app. lets you save articles for later reading.
Desktop Image/vi Image edit/video recording
- Camtasia: Offers a one-month free trial. Available for both Windows and Mac OS, and let you record screencasts.
- Loom: offers desktop recording.
- Snag it: Image capturing and editing tool. One of the best, and highly recommended for bloggers.
- Image Optim: Mac Image compressor tool responsible for optimizes your images for the web.
- MPEG Streamclip: You can use it to convert, cut, trim and join videos. I usually use it to convert my video format to reduce the size of the video.
- TubeBuddy: Youtube publisher or video blogger, you should get Tubebuddy. This one tool can double your Youtube channel traffic & make it easier to manage your Youtube channel. Highly recommended for YouTube publishers.
- Audacity: A sound recorder tool for every podcaster, you can record and then edit your recordings.
- Jetpack plugin: called “WordPress.com stats”, showing you to see traffic details from your WordPress dashboard.very helpful
- Google Analytics: for viewing advanced details about your blog traffic. Also shows the live traffic status of your blog.Essential analizer
- Ahrefs: as SEMRush (keyword research, on-page audits, competitive content analysis, etc). However, Ahrefs places much more emphasis on backlinks
- SEMRush: Finding top-performing competitor content to identify new content ideas for your site
Ahrefs and SEMRush are two of our team’s favorite SEO tools.
We recommend Ahrefs for those who are competing with much larger sites. We recommend SEMRush for those who are already the industry leader, or very close to it . To add to this, both offer a free trial of their service for those that want to compare the two.
- Upwork: high range of freelancers jobs usuly more advanced then on fiver
- Fiverr: Outsource things like YouTube video intros or buy social media likes & much more for only $5.
- Freelancer: Great place to hire virtual assistants or freelancers to get a job done.
- 99designs: for your web design needs. Cheap, but high quality.
- onlinejobs.ph: CHEAP OUTSOURSE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
- Envato market: find a lot digital outsource
Productivity tools: Take control of your time
- Trello: A card-based task management tool.Trello serves a different purpose and is very flexible and powerfully customisable for your organizing purpose
- ToDoist: Manage your to-do list with To-Doits. Available on all platforms, and stores data in the cloud.
- Rescuetime: Sends you weekly stats of which site you spent the most time on during the previous week. A good idea to start taking note of your counter-productive activity, and save your precious time. Install, configure and it runs in the background.
- Selfcontrol: lets you block access to certain sites. Try blocking Facebook, and notice how your productivity increases!
- Evernote: diffrent version of to-do list. Can add pictures to visualize the progress
- Tictic: one of the best organizers with built in pomodoro timer
- Toggle: name every activity and truck your time. Everything what you doing on the desktop now can be truck and control
Keyword research tools
- SEMRUSH: Keyword tool that allows you to find keywords that a given website is ranking for.Is like sekret spy.You can check exacly what your competition metods using now. Use it to find long-tail keywords which are easy to rank on google
- Keyword Planner: keyword research tool.free
- LongTailPro: Desktop-based (Windows & Mac) keyword research tool. Perfect for those who have little experience with keyword research.
- ScreamingFrog: SEO tool let you check your blog from the web-spiders point of view.
- KWfinder: covers both traditional and competitor keyword research to help you find long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty
- Google Webmaster Tool: Free tool from Google which shows various data such as links to your website, duplicate content and keyword ranking.
- Integrity: check your blog for broken links
- SiteBulb: Another great desktop based site crawling and auditing tool.
- Yoast SEO: advanced SEO functionality Title tag & meta description customization. Helpful to scale
- Sumo: Get proven sales and marketing strategies set up on your website in less than a minute.Sumo offers an easy way to install email capture forms on your site (and they even offer a free version of their service).
Social Media Tools
- Hootsuite: Manage Social Content With Ease, All-In-One Social Tool
- Tailwind: Instagram and Pinterest scheduling.
- SocialPilot: Social media marketing tool to increase brand awareness & traffic. BufferApp: Build your audience and grow your brand on social media add high-quality content to your social media profiles.
- AgoraPulse: One of the best social media management tool of 2020. ClickToTweet: is the best, easiest and simplest way to promote and advertise your blog.make tweet with single click
- WEBINARJAM. best webinar software currently available
- CLICKMEETING. Affordable, easy to use, versatile, and our top pick for video conferencing services
- DEMIO.Webinar Software for Marketers Demio saves you time, providing you with all the tools necessary for a reliable webinar. Set Up Your Webinar & Go Live In 30 Seconds
Divi: Find out why 550,000 customers choose Divi and its Visual Drag & Drop Builder
Hestia: is a modern WordPress theme for professionals. It fits creative businesses
Astra: Looking for a WordPress theme that’s fast, elegant & customizable? Meet Astra
- Pictochart: Infographics are the most shared content type on social-media, and Pictochart is the best free Infographic tool available right now.
- QuotesCover: Create visually appealing quote images.
- Pablo: This free web app is by Buffer. Lets you add text over images, and share it on social media sites with a single click.
- Stencil: graphic design tool and image editor built for business owners, social media marketers, and bloggers.
- Canva: The most popular about social media image tool. Offers images of various sizes based on specific social-media platforms.
- PicMonkey: powerful design & photo editing tools
- Vid to gif:Use this tool to create a .gif from any online video.
- Properllerads: A good alternative to Google AdSense with a lower minimum payout.
- VigLink: Perfect for bloggers who use commerce-related words in their articles. Search engine friendly, and lets you earn money from an outbound link.
- Google AdSense: The best contextual advertising network. It’s easy to manage and pays on time.
- Media.net: An ad network by Yahoo and Bing. High quality ads just like AdSense.
- The Writers Den:The online community where freelance writers learn how to grow their income — fast.
Affiliate marketplace for affiliate bloggers
- Click bank
- Digi Store
- Commission Junction: One of the oldest & reliable affiliate marketplace to find great affiliate offers. You can also get paid via Payoneer.
- : diffrent popular affiliate marketplace with tons of affiliate programs from which to choose.
- Impact Radius: Gaining traction lately as many popular companies like MaxCDN and Media Temple use IR to run their affiliate programs.
- Google AdSense
Email marketing tools for bloggers
- ConvertKit: The Ultimate Email Marketing Platform For Your Business. Try ConvertKit Now For Free! Everything You Need To Connect With Your Audience & Make A Living Doing Work You Love
- Aweber: Another popular tool among bloggers & internet marketers. Offers Webinars support & 30 days free trial without the credit card.
- Mailchimp: All the Marketing Tools You Need to Build Your Brand. Reach More People and Sell More Stuff so You Can Grow Faster
- Get response:next of good competitors on the market from marketing tools. It comes with some amazing marketing automation tools which allow you to create smart automated campaigns. GetResponse comes with beautiful responsive forms, landing pages, A/B testing, tracking, and autoresponders. It also integrates with third party lead generation software like OptinMonster, SalesForce, Google Docs, ZenDesk, etc. GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial. Their pricing starts at $15/month.
- SendinBlue offer a completely free email marketing plan that lets you send up to 300 emails per day, but all your emails will have their branding. Paid plans start from $25 per month. You can also include SMS to your account, but the pricing will vary based on your sending requirements.
- Constant Contact: is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing service in the world. It is also the most easy to use and beginner friendly email marketing service. has a 60-day free trial (no credit-card required). After that their pricing starts as low as $20/month. use our Constant Contact coupon code to get an additional 20% off.
- Drip is a powerful email marketing platform for eCommerce, bloggers, and digital marketers. They offer a wide range of tools to make marketing automation, sales funnels, and personalization easy. Drip apart from the competition like Campaign Monitor is their intelligent marketing automation tools, smarter email segmenting, list groups, and a visual workflow builder. These features allow you to reach targeted customers in your email list to get more sales. Drip offers a free trial, and their plans starts from $49 / month which includes all their features.
- ConvertKit is a robust email marketing platform for professional bloggers, authors, and marketers. It is extremely easy to use and incredibly powerful.
- ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial, and their pricing starts from $29/month. They also offer a 30-day refund policy.
- ActiveCampaign: It has all the the automations, email marketing and CRM in one. Most segmentations can be achieved using tags and lists. I believe it is worth not only a mention but a look too.
Landing page tool for WordPress
- LeadPages: One of the most trusted landing page tools for WordPress or any other blogging platform.
- Create Beautiful Landing Pages | Free With Mailchimp
- Unbounce Build a High Converting Landing Page in Minutes. No Development Resources Needed.
- Mailchimp:it takes just a few minutes to design beautiful landing pages that make people want to join your audience
- Bluehost : Recommended as the #1 hosting service by the official WordPress.org hosting resource page. Cheap and affordable shared hosting with one free domain name.
Launch your website with a simple 1-click WP install. Hosting as low as £2.30/mo Bluehost is one of the largest website hosting providers and powers millions of websites. Learn more about our secure and reliable hosting services today!
- SiteGround: Looking for non-EIG shared hosting? Give SiteGround Hosting a try. Not the cheapest, but certainly one of the best in this lot. Based out of Los Angeles & a have a thriving community.
- Cloudways: Want to host your WordPress site in the Cloud (Amazon or Digital Ocean)? Look no further than Cloudways. Makes it easier for non-technical users to host their website in the cloud.
- FileZilla: Desktop FTP tool which is available for every desktop OS.
- WP Engine (managed WordPress host).
- Kinsta (managed WordPress host).
- Flywheel (managed WordPress host).
- Liquid web: Liquid Web is a leader in Managed Hosting solutions for mission critical sites & apps
- RoseHosting: Low Cost Managed Linux VPS with 24×7 US-based Support, free weekly backups, free website migration and 99.99% Uptime.
- Beyond Hosting: Custom Cloud Solutions for all sized businesses.
- Jix host: Why choose JixHost? The quality of them support is unmatched. The quality of support is on point and timely.
- Nestify: 300% Increase In Conversions. Eliminate Down Time. We Will Move Your Site For Free! NestifyMakes Your Site Load 2x Faster
- Pure VPN: Enjoy Complete Online Security. Remain Anonymous & Protected! Absolute Data Encryption
- Virmach: The Best & Cheapest Virtual Private Servers. VirMach specializes in providing extremely affordable VPS services for many applications
- Constant Hosting: Reliable — Fast — Innovative. Get 50% off all packages & secure your offer now! Smart SSD storage. Powerful Control Panel. 24/7 support. Types: Ignite, Momentum, Ultimate.
- HostGator: Whether You Want to Create a Blog, use a CMS or Sell Online, HostGator can Help
- Ipage: 64% off Hosting and Free Domain Registration. 10+ Years Of Experience. Independently Owned Firm. Award Winning Support
Blog promotion tools
- Whats new😦https://whatsnew.io/): Show your blog’s new updates since the reader’s last visit. Great idea for a blog and gets tons of return visits.
- Wisestamp: Close More Sales, Grow Your Followers, and Leave a Lasting Impression With WiseStampEmail Signatures
- Flipboard: Create your own magazines and articles from the web or from your own site.
- MakeWebvideo: Use whiteboard style videos for your blog for any topic.
- Later Visually plan, schedule, and analyze all your social media content in one other content marketing tools
- BuzzStream: For bloggers’ outreach. Not a free tool, but this is an absolutely amazing tool for serious bloggers & marketers.
- Turtl: Create interactive digital content people want to read
- Content Marketing Tool | Lead Generation with B2B Ads
80% of B2B Leads Come from LinkedIn. Learn How to Get Started Today. Generate Leads, Drive Website Traffic, and Build Brand Awareness with LinkedIn Ads. Create an ad in minutes. .
- Buzzsumo: Analyze topics and find influencers with BuzzSumo
Do you know what kind of content is trending in your industry?
Do you know what your competition is writing about and how they market it?
BuzzSumo is perfect for leveling the playing field, revealing the topics you should write about, and helping you find influencers in your industry to market your content for you.
- Kred: Measure your online influence with Kred
When it comes to content marketing, there’s more work to be done than just producing the content and hoping people read it.
You have to find and connect with influencers who can amplify your message on social media.
This is where Kred can help you out. The platform measures your influence by analyzing Facebook and Twitter activity so you can reach out to influencers who will impact your business the most.
- ClickFunnels: Regardless of whether your company focuses on people online or off, you should be creating a sales funnel if you have an Internet presence.You could spend hours making a funnel from scratch, but since this post is all about time-saving tools, you’ll probably just want to use ClickFunnels.
- Tweriod: Once you uncover the best time to post, you can make sure to do so during peak engagement hours to get more people to click on your content.
- Uberflip is all about improving the “content experience” of your site and boosting your performance to own the buyer’s journey. It’s mainly a collection of valuable tools for content marketing, lead generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement.Use Uberflip to manage blogs, videos, e-books, and more all from one central location, so your workflows are all in one place.
- InVideo: Video marketing needs to be a part of your marketing strategy. This is especially true going into 2020.Your video strategy wouldn’t be complete without using InVideo, a powerful video editing tool that makes it easy for anyone to create stunning marketing videos.
- Other miscellaneous blogging tools
- PushEngage: platform helps you automatically segment and automatically send web push notification. A new and innovative way to let users subscribe to your blog updates.
- Google apps: Create domain specific email. Powered by Google & you will get access to all Google products. Also helps in getting AdSense approval fast with domain specific email address.
- Speechpad: Offers transcription services for audio or video.
- GtMetrix: is a free tool that analyzes your page’s speed performance. generates scores for your pages and offers
Note: add your favorite tools in the bottom line,please.
Help me collect the most important tools.
Disclosure: I promote some of the products as affiliate. everything is tested and trusted plus you have discounts for some of them where normally you would pay more.
Please do me a favour
Share this article with your blogger friends
Here are a worth to check money making ways to next:
- Make money buying and selling domains
- High ticket affiliate
Sharing is caring
What Others Are Reading
Review about semrush key word analizer